The stylish and durable Presto Bed Frame provides a simple and practical mattress support system. Presto has a unique design that allows this frame to go from a 4-foot box to a Full, Queen, California King, or King size bed like magic. A pull-pin allows for easy bed size adjustment. Constructed of steel and plastic for years of everyday use, the durable 9-leg frame design can support up to 2,000 pounds of weight and the fixed headboard brackets will provide full support to your headboard. Assembly can take less than a minute with no tools required. This unit includes (2) foldable side rails, (3) adjustable cross rails, and instruction sheet for easy assembly. The Presto Bed Frame comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of beds, adjustable bases, bedding textiles, bed support and casual seating. Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Adjustable bed frame constructed of steel and plastic with a Mahogany finish
- Adjusts to fit Full, Queen, California King, or King sized beds with no tools required
- Fixed brackets provides full support to your headboard
- Measures 74" (L) x 77.75" (W) x 10.25" (H) at largest King size adjustment
- Protected with a lifetime limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Durable 9-leg design supports up to 2,000 lbs.
- High-end look enhances any bedroom's de cor
- Simple and practical mattress support system
- Includes (2) foldable side rails, (3) adjustable cross rails, and instruction sheet for easy assembly
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Metal / Fabric
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||74 (L) x 77.75 (W) x 10.25 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.